Moon Stones are meteorites that fall from any of the six moons. They are used as fuel for airships and can be used on weapons when processed.
According to Fina, a Moon Crystal is the most concentrated source and form of a Moon Stone, equaling over tens of thousands of Moon Stones.
Each Moon presides over an element or attribute.
- Red: (Nasr) Casts fire and power-enhancing magic. It is said that the Red Moon presides over "fire".
- Green: (Ixa'taka) Casts poison and healing magic. The Green Moon over "life".
- Yellow: (Valua) Casts electricity and stat decreasing (power/speed) magic. | The Yellow, "lightning".
- Blue: (Yafutoma) Casts wind/water (mainly wind) and speed increasing magic. The Blue Moon is "wave".
- Purple: (Glacia, Lands of Ice) Casts frost and ice magic, plus causing confusion and silence. Purple controls "ice".
- Silver: (Soltis and the Great Silver Shrine) Casts curing magic of adverse effects and instant-death magic. And Silver is "void".
- Elcian, even though it is claimed to be a Fire-type enemy, is a Black Looper.
- At the discovery Eclipse Point, the Purple Moon is in the state of a Lunar Eclipse.
- It is also predicted that the supernatural power of the Dark Rift caused and causes the effects of Inverse Isle, a discovery.
- In the Dark Rift, there is a room with a Black Moon Stone. There is a possibility of a Black Moon, but it remains to be seen. The affects of it would be to turn positive energy to negative energy or vice versa.
- The Legendary Air Pirate (Blue Rogue) Daccat was said to have seen all six Moons will his own eyes. His accomplishment is incomprehensive if there exists a Black Moon.