Rik'talish is the eighth boss in the game and is the boss of Rixis. It resembles a large multi-colored bird-like creature with a long neck and is a green element enemy with 6913 HP.
Rik'talish can use the following abilities:
- Attack: A physical attack that has a chance of inflicting Weak on the target.
- Feather Slash: Rik'talish flaps its wings, generating a gust of wind and feathers that damage all party members in the line of fire.
- Ring of Sleep: Rik'talish emits a wave of holographic blue rings on a single target, possibly inflicting them with Sleep. It does not inflict any damage.
- Circle of Panic: Rik'talish emits a wave of holographic violet rings on a single target, possibly inflicting them with Confusion. It does not inflict any damage.
When defeated, Rik'talish yields 7,319 Exp, 2,700 gold and a Sylph Seed.
|Name||Element||HP||Attack||Defense||Vigor||Will||Magic Defense||Quick||Agile||Hit Percent||Dodge Percent|
- In the Japanese version, Rik'talish is named Diatryma, an extinct species of flightless birds now known as Gastornis.
- It is unusually susceptible to stone, and if the player can keep it stoned it is possible to complete this encounter with little to no damage taken to the party.
|Antonio • Sentinel • Bleigock • Executioner • Royal Guard • Rokwyrm • Antonio 2 • Rik'talish • Gordo • Sinistra and Destra • |
|Rupee Larso and Barta • Gunarm • Ixa'ness Demons • Vize, Anita, and Faina • Daikokuya • Lord Bane • Piastol|